Developing an Agile Data Driven Culture
5 Reasons You Need BI & Analytics
8 Out of 10 CEOs expect complexity to increase significantly in the next 5 years
Enterprises that apply advanced analytics have 33% more revenue growth and 12X more profit growth.
Organizations that embrace analytics are more than 2X more likely to outperform their peers
Top performing enterprises use business analytics 5X more than lower performers
75% of leaders cite growth as the key source of value from analytics
The Panintelligence dashboard is a flexible and intuitive business intelligence application that provides access to real-time data allowing businesses to make more informed decisions. It presents complex data in a visual and easy to digest format as a series of interactive charts and graphs.
Priding itself on being easy to work with, having dedicated points of contact and a simple licensing model, Panintelligence makes it easy to deploy and manage its solution.
Panintelligence For Salesforce
- Bring cloud and on premise data together in one place
- Highlight exceptions and trends in your Salesforce data
- Flexibility to configure reports suitable for your business
- Bring all of your data together within one reporting tool
- Access all of your data from anywhere
- Ability to drill into data for more detailed analysis
Panintelligence For Sage
- One reporting tool for all databases in your business
- Charts across multiple companies in one view
- Tracks KPIs and automatically sends alerts
- Automatically email scheduled reports
- Share information with non-Sage users
- Drill out from the dashboard to another application
Cegedim Analytics and Anderson Yates to present at Project Challenge 2014
Cegedim Analytics and Anderson Yates will present a Master Class at Project Challenge 2014 on “How Agile Business Intelligence(BI) supports the Project Management Office (PMO)”. The event at Olympia, London, on 14-15 October is the UK’s largest independent show for project and program managers.
Lunch & Learn Webinar
Review Reportive features over your lunch time. Our consultant will take you through an example of how reportive combines multiple sources of data, create chart or graph, data cube and dashboard. This is an interactive session with opportunity to ask questions.